You Save 40% (
These lightweight trainers put an innovative spin on adidas running heritage of the '80s. The ultra-flexible knit upper is covered in webbing that provides support and hugs your foot. Inside, zoned cushioning gives a soft, comfortable step-in feel. adidas is dedicated to creating products in ways that minimise their environmental impact. This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Knit upper covered by a stretchable web layer
- Flexible upper construction
- Printed Trefoil logo on tongue
- Premium leather heel patch with debossed Trefoil logo
- NFC chip in heel patch: Scan with your mobile phone to learn more about how this shoe helps to protect the oceans
- Web-wrapped super-soft EVA midsole
- Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Zoned cushioning on insole for added comfort
- Rubber outsole
- Main materials: Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole"